College of Science & Engineering
Faculty advisors will vary per major department and available during the fall and spring semesters. For major requirements and tips from faculty advisors find your major/concentration below.
- General Biology B.A.
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Marine Biology and Limnology
Chemistry and Biochemistry
Earth & Climate Sciences
- Concentration in Mathematics for Advanced Study
- Concentration in Liberal Arts
- Concentration in Teaching
- Applied Mathematics
Physics and Astronomy
- Physics B.A.
- Physics B.A. Concentration in Astronomy
- Physics B.S.
- Physics B.S. Concentration in Astrophysics
- Physics B.S. Concentration in Physics for Teaching
College of Science & Engineering Student Success Center
Services provided for: undergraduate students with College of Science and Engineering majors and minors
Services offered: academic planning, general education advising, graduation check (GE and graduation requirements), study abroad, connecting with communities, discovering campus resources