Undeclared and/or Undecided
Services provided for: current and former undergraduate students.
Walk-in appointments for: general education, non-major graduation requirements, graduation check, University policy and procedures.
Times can be scheduled in-person or on the phone for any of the following services: general education, non-major graduation requirements, graduation check, university policy and procedures, choosing a major/major exploration, academic probation, remediation, B.A. Special Major and Readmission.
General Education and Graduation Requirements
- Undergraduate Advising Center, ADM 211
- Imapcted Majors: visit College Resource Centers
- Non-Impacted Majors: find department/faculty advisors
First Semester Tips
Focus on your GE courses.
- Take classes from different departments or classes in a potential major.
Interested in a specific major?
- If you are interested in a specifc major, look for the major (listed by college to the left) for the the Freshman appropriate classes to take you first semester.
Advising @Orientation Survey
NOTE: This is only for students at New Student Orientation.
When you are done registering for your classes, please take a few moments to fill out our survey regarding the advising services you received today.