College of Science & Engineering
Services offered: academic planning, general education advising, graduation check (GE and graduation requirements), study abroad, connecting with communities, discovering campus resources
Services provided for: undergraduate students with College of Science and Engineering majors and minors
Faculty advisors will vary per major department and available during the fall and spring semesters. For major requirements and tips from faculty advisors find your major/concentration below.
- General Biology B.A.
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Marine Biology and Limnology
Chemistry and Biochemistry
Earth & Climate Sciences
- Concentration in Mathematics for Advanced Study
- Concentration in Liberal Arts
- Concentration in Teaching
- Applied Mathematics
Physics and Astronomy
- Physics B.A.
- Physics B.A. Concentration in Astronomy
- Physics B.S.
- Physics B.S. Concentration in Astrophysics
- Physics B.S. Concentration in Physics for Teaching
Advising @Orientation Survey
NOTE: This is only for students at New Student Orientation.
When you are done registering for your classes, please take a few moments to fill out our survey regarding the advising services you received today.